Reshma Mariam Santhosh Answered on 23-01-2019

Hi Silpa
You can pursue CA even if were a science student. CA has wide scopes. A qualified Chartered Accountant can join the Government Service, Public Sector or even in the Private Sector. Institute of CA of India is also well recognized abroad like in England, Wales and Australia so one can even practice in these countries as well.

Sign in/ Register

You have to Register/ Login Vidyagni to reply

Ask In Forum

Ask Question

Get reply by an expert within 24 hours

Search In Blog